sábado, 10 de agosto de 2013

We're back! :)

(Clique aqui para a versão portuguesa)

Hi!

This blog has been very quiet lately, for a variety of reasons.
I am now hoping to bring it back to life, a bit different from what it was.

Instead of long and more or less technical articles, the content will now be shorter and with a more immediate interest for dog owners and/or breeders. It will be a place to share the answers to some of the questions people send me by e-mail (always with their permission) or some of my opinions regarding different dog-related themes.

I am thus hoping for your help, with questions and ideas for issues you’d like to see discussed!
If you click on “view my full profile”, on the top of the bar on the right, you’ll be able to find my contacts.

I hope you’ll enjoy Aradik’s “new” blog!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário